Thursday, April 5, 2018

Group Meeting

So today was the first time I have ever done a group meeting since the last time we did it in class I wasnt there. I found this meeting to be very helpfu in terms of crtics on what I should improve within my project but also at looking at what other students are doing and helping them out too.

For instance I helped out one of my fellow group members, Mariana, a whole lot while discussing her magazine. As we felt the colors could have been different in order to make the Generation Z part of her cover page stand out more rather than how it was originally.

Original:


Another one of my fellow group memebers, Rodrigo, and I then put it into photoshop and from there messed with color setting in order to change it from yellow to red.


I hope she takes our advice and uses it for her project, below is the final product from photoshop.



No comments:

Post a Comment