Saturday, March 17, 2018

Formattingg

Well for today blog post I have been working on planning out the main cover and sort of have been thinking of different ways of designing that together. But I am honestly feeling like as if I am stuck in quick sand and need some help as the Xs that are shown very faintly on the page is the area of space which is blank that I feel should have some sort of element incorporated into it but I don't know what though and have been having trouble thinking of ideas of what to do with it.


I also have another idea in which simply the picture takes up the whole front cover and within it text and certain design elements are put over it and photoshopped with some of the text being behind the image also rather then having this squared picture with white on the sides something of the sort that would seem like a national geographic magazine turned into a mens streetwear magazine. Below is an example of the idea that I envision through the using the full picture.

http://pausemag.co.uk/2015/03/kendrick-lamar-covers-rolling-stone-magazine/

No comments:

Post a Comment