Monday, March 12, 2018

RIP GRADE... almost. Now onto to colors.

Damn did I almost really mess up bad but I'm so glad someone in the class group-chat reminded everyone to make sure to have their 3 blogs done as I literally forgot to publish them and almost put the wrong time as my schedule button was in the wrong time-zone lol oh well....

As for my next advancement into my magazine I have been trying to decide on a color scheme to go by :///... as I have began to realize with all my prior research most magazines have bright poppy colors to kind of separate theme-selves from the rest of the magazines when put side to side on the shelf with their "competitors". Therefore I think I am gonna go with either a red and dark greyish almost black or some sort of variation of that as I have been browsing through various different covers online and am kind of trying to see the general norm which most magazines are going.


Because of this I have realized that most are going for a more darkish feel especially within their cover page therefore I think I am gonna sort of have my cover be more like this one just instead of the yellow I would have it red.


http://www.colourlovers.com/print/blog/2007/09/28/colors-of-the-top-20-magazine-covers
http://www.colourlovers.com/print/trends/magazines

No comments:

Post a Comment