Sunday, March 11, 2018

Name?

Well so today I was randomly in math class just thinking about the project and then all of a sudden I began to start thinking of the NYLON magazine again and how its soo cool beacuse of the combination of the two city names and i dont know why but I have always had this think with having nicknames or acronymns for everything just for the fun of it like I always like to mess around with my initals RARZ and just start blurting it out when I home to bother everyone... lol!

Alright well so I was in class and then I began to right down the name of important fashion cities

MIAMI, LONDON, LA, NY

I actually wrote it down in my agenda and so then I began to look for a word within all of the those letters and as of now thanks to the inspiration from NYLON it looks like the name for the magazine is gonna be MAN-ON

I also kind of based it on cities I liked the most within a certain order as MIA is where I have been my whole life LA was second and is where I love to go NY was third beacuse while I would prefer LA or NY I wouldnt mind it and LON was last beacuse its for me just not up there LOL... although they do have the premiere league which i love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment